About the event
The fifth Business Cloud Summit will build on a track-record of attracting over 350 senior IT decision makers from industry and the public sector, tackling issues ranging from security to EU regulations. With a host of experts expected to follow in the footsteps of previous speakers, including Ray Wang and Denise McDonagh, the event is a must-attend for technology leaders from business and government.
- Tony Singleton OBE, Director of Digital Commercial Programme, GDS, Cabinet Office
- David Swayne, CIO, Goldsmiths University
- Chris Green, technology journalist and MD, Europe, Davies Murphy Group
- Rocco Labellarte, Head of Technology and Change Delivery, Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
- Bola Rotibi, Research Director, Creative Intellect Consulting
- Alex Hilton, CEO, Cloud Industry Forum
Key issues to be discussed include:
- Migrating to the cloud: overcoming key challenges
- Policy: preparing for EU data protection reforms
- Practice: how is cloud affecting compliance?
- A maturing market? The evolution of provider-user partnerships
- The future of cloud computing
- Dods is an official Continuing Professional Development provider. For more information on the CPD, please click here.